Well Hello Internet!
Half a Block of Tofu (cubed, and fried until golden and crispy)
2 tbspns of Cashew nuts (lightly fried)
1/2 an onion (sliced in moon slivers)
2-3 dried red chillies
2 cloves garlic
cherry tomatoes (optional)
for the sauce:
1 tbspn oyster sauce
1/2 tbspn soy sauce
1/2 tbspn fish sauce
1/2 tbspn ketchup
1/2 tbspn chilli sauce
a couple of drops black soy sauce
1/2 tspn sugar
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. heat some oil in a pan, and add the garlic and red chillies. When the garlic begins to brown a little add in the tofu. (if you are going to use chicken, this is when to add the raw chicken, cook it until it is cooked 90% through)
2. add the onions, cherry tomatoes, and cashews
|Onions, Tofu and Cashew Nuts|
3. while the onions are cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients together:
4. Add the sauce to the pan, with a little water. Stir and fry to mix together.
5. Serve with Rice, and garnish with green onions if you have them!
|Tofu and Cashew Nuts with Rice|
And That’s it! a super easy thai dish to make, with very little ingredients.
mmmm mmmm delicious